So, I didn’t cross the Script Frenzy finish line. I didn’t make it to 100 pages. In fact, I’m only about 1/2 done (51) pages.
I didn’t work as diligently as I could have. I did, however keep the story from morphing too much and stuck to my treatment.
It will definitely need a re-write. The beginning is somewhat devoid of my personal style, which pushed it’s way to the fore as the month progressed, so the beginning and middle are different in flavor.
I also learned more about the characters as time progressed. Now, this is a natural
occurrence, even desirable, as long as the added character depth doesn’t make the script
too much longer.
I will finish this. I can’t work on it this weekend though. I have work work to do.