Happy New Year!
I’ve always been one to avoid New Year’s resolutions. They always struck me as being somewhat unhelpful, more an exercise in frustration than anything else.
I’d much rather focus on continuous improvement, than a yearly revised set of goals.
That being said, there are some things I should attend to sooner rather than later…
- The living room and parlor must be finished.
- My membership in the World Transhumanist Association – http://www.transhumanism.org/ – needs renewing, plus, they’re in the midst of a fundraising campaign.
- The time has come to look seriously at cryonics. It won’t be as inexpensive as it would have been had I signed up at 30, but I should be able to do so now.
- Fantastic Dimensions goes onto a regular publishing schedule. Next one due on or before Jan 31, 2008. Let’s see if I can keep up a monthly schedule.
- Sigh. Nope, didn’t do it.
- This coming April is Script Frenzy – http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/. Will that mess up the April edition of Fantastic Dimensions?
Hi 2008. Glad to be here.